Made in the USA
Use Supersalt to boost the brightness of greying and yellowing whites or blast stains from fruit, red wine, tea, coffee, grass and blood. Our formula is non-toxic, fragrance-free and biodegradable. The cardboard and steel canister is recyclable and the labels are fully compostable.
- Do not mix with chlorine, ammonia or any other chemicals
- Contains sodium percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute
Sodium Percarbonate (Sodium Carbonate Peroxide), Washing Soda (Sodium Carbonate). Does not contain chlorine bleach.
Net wt. 32 oz (907g) ~ 33% more!
- Ensure compatibility by testing a small patch
- Add 1 tbsp directly to the drum of a high-efficiency washer, along with Corewash
- Select any water temperature (warmer yields better results)
- To pre-soak: Dissolve 1/2 tbsp in a bucket of warm water, submerge dull whites overnight and wash
- To stain treat: Wet the stained area, cover with a light layer, let sit for 15 minutes and wash
How did we curate this product?
While there’s no universal standard for sustainable manufacturing, Living Deep is committed to supporting brands, makers and manufacturers that are on a ‘deep green’ path, making progress towards positive environmental and social benefit. As we consider how this product impacts our health and the health of all species, you can learn more about how we evaluate products, or keep reading below for our curation of this specific product...
Where does the product come from?
What is it made of?
Full ingredient list can be found in the description of each product
Where does it go at the end of its life?
The canisters are cardboard/steel and recyclable. The pouch for Wunderbar is full compostable. The labels for all are fully compostable.
Celsious is a premium sustainable garment care provider founded in 2017 by sisters Corinna and Theresa Williams. The Williams’ professional expertise in fashion and design, their love of the environment and their obsession with all things clean compelled them to open the most exciting eco-minded laundromat Brooklyn has ever seen!
Celsious laundromat in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, features a hygienic and inviting space boasting energy-efficient washers and dryers, an abundance of natural light and a chill playlist.
Each wash comes with complimentary hypoallergenic laundry powder and customers have access to natural solutions for stains, odor and static, as well as helpful advice from friendly staff. The Williams sisters are committed to providing “a cleaner clean” and an all-around enjoyable laundry experience for all.
By leading by example, they hope to transform the laundry industry into a caring, customer-focused, and environmentally educated industry.