Wiwiurka is created in Tepoztlán, México using Mexican Pinewood and European Birch Plywood.
BRING OUTDOOR ADVENTURES INTO YOUR HOME.
The Wiwiurka Wooden Balance Beam set helps children develop agility, balance and confidence. A great way to provide gross motor challenges to your young child.
The height of the Wooden Balance Beam makes it perfect for both toddlers and kindergarten children. Kids use their imagination to create all sorts of fun scenarios with this balance equipment. The versatile design allows your child to set up different patterns each time.
Made of high-quality Mexican Pinewood, sanded and smooth. Unfinished.
Shipping costs included in price.
Made of high-quality Mexican Pinewood, sanded and smooth. Unfinished. For indoor use.
Each beam is 30.7" long, 3.5" width, 4"Height
The set includes four balance beams and five connectors.
As this is an unfinished item, we suggest that you apply a clear, acrylic wood sealant of your choice before assembling. Besides protecting the paint and finish, the sealant makes cleaning easier. Please allow the sealant to dry out completely before assembly. Beeswax wooden cream and linseed oil are not ideal finishes for easy cleaning.
Wiwiurka provides a one-year warranty as of the delivery date. Wiwiurka will not provide a refund or replacement pieces if there is damage resulting from alteration, misuse, improper assembly and/or from the disregard of our use and maintenance recommendations:
- Overall, the wood is not treated for outdoor use without a special treatment. None of our climbing structures should be used outdoors (except for the wooden rope climbers, swings and trapeze bars for outdoors). If the item needs to go outside you may apply a treatment to avoid contact with water/humidity and you should protect the item against sunlight. Weathering may cause effects of moisture and cracking decreasing the item’s lifespan significantly.
- To clean Wiwiurka’s climbing furniture use a dry, soft cloth for items in natural finish (unpainted or in color) without sealant. If sealant was applied to the climbing furniture you may use a slightly damp cloth with no side effects.
- Avoid contact with water since this will damage the Wood; contact with liquids may wash-out the paint leaving stains.
- Products finished with natural or vegetal materials can be treated with a coat of coconut oil or beeswax in order to extend the lifespan.
- You may request replacement wooden or hardware pieces, which may represent a minimum cost depending on the reason for the need.
Any fault or inconvenience at delivery should be notified immediately to follow up and provide a solution.
Exchanges & Refunds:
This item is made to order. All sales are final. No returns are allowed.
How did we curate this product?
While there’s no universal standard for sustainable manufacturing, Living Deep is committed to supporting brands, makers and manufacturers that are on a ‘deep green’ path, making progress towards positive environmental and social benefit. As we consider how this product impacts our health and the health of all species, you can learn more about how we evaluate products, or keep reading below for our curation of this specific product...
Where does the product come from?
What is it made of?
High-grade, unfinished Mexican Pinewood.
Where does it go at the end of its life?
Pinewood is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
Joy + Aesthetics + Connection.
"Our first handcrafted playset area came into life in 2010 resulting from Marek’s talent and creativity, using the very same pieces of wood that he had brought home from his last sustainable tree trimming session, which was his full-time profession. The wooden pieces were so beautiful he just could not let them end up as firewood! After that very first set of swings, many more playsets, tree-houses and wooden playthings came into being.
Over the years Wiwiurka has focused on the creation of children's furniture, inspired by Pikler, Montessori and Waldorf’s pedagogical proposals, promoting active and creative play, especially gross motor development.
Our products’ high quality, innovation, and aesthetics have positioned us as a point of reference in children's furniture worldwide.
Thank you for supporting artisan’s handwork, one toy at the time!"
- Ana & Marek